FtW Bloggers Group

Tuesday 3 January 2012

1850 Fatecrusher Daemons...

Photobucket

During our long talk yesterday on Facebook with Joo-o, we also talked about my upcoming Daemons project. There are some things that you have to look out for when building a fatecrusher list (e.g. dreadnoughts) and I came up with a list that Joo-o was willing to accept. Not sure on the big bloodletter squad yet, we'll have to see how the list evolves during playtesting. The costly squad can however be useful in e.g. tablequarter missions, and a big squad allows more freedom with fateweaver. We'll just have to see.

Fateweaver @ 333pts.

Herald of Khorne with juggernaut, fury of khorne, blessing of the blood god and unholy might @ 135pts.

Herald of Khorne with juggernaut, fury of khorne, blessing of the blood god and unholy might @ 135pts.

8 Bloodcrushers with fury of khorne, chaos icon and instrument of chaos @ 360pts.

6 Fiends of Slaanesh with 1 unholy might @ 190pts.

6 Fiends of Slaanesh with 1 unholy might @ 190pts.

20 Blood Letters with Chaos Icon, fury of khorne @ 355pts.

5 Plaguebearers @ 75pts.

5 Plaguebearers @ 75pts.

Total @ 1848pts.


Strike Marine based gk lists will surely be the bane of this list, but I wouldn't be as afraid of acolyte or purifier lists. Multiple land raiders are also a nasty paper to my rock, but this project will give me ample knowledge regarding the assault phase. At the last tournament (where I took my spac wolves) I placed hideously, and I realised how little skills I had regarding assaults in 40k. What better way to learn, then to play a list that pretty much relies purely on close combat :D. This will also be a nice way to reflect upon the differences in CC armies and shooty armies in 40k that I discussed a while back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.