FtW Bloggers Group

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Classic Ork Trukk & New Battlewagon Armylist

Photobucket

Above is an old trukk that I painted up for my Ork army. I'm trying out a single trukk that hides behind the wall of Battlewagons, and the old ork trukk is cunningly good at it (due to its small size). I love the new trukk figures aswell, and long term I would love to have a speed freak army made out of only the new trukks.

I'm trying to brainstorm ways to tune the Ork list I took to the tournament this past weekend, and one route I haven't tried yet is going even more msu and using Gazzy's WAAAGH to bring fearless on key turns.

HQ1: Gazghkull Thraka – [225]
HQ2: Big Mek, Kustom Force Field – [85]

Elite1: 3 Mega Nobz, Kombi-Scorcha, Kombi-Rokkit - [130]
Elite2: 3 Mega Nobz, Kombi-Scorcha, Kombi-Rokkit - [130]
Elite3: 3 Mega Nobz, Kombi-Scorcha, Kombi-Rokkit - [130]

Troops1: 3 Mega Nobz, Kombi-Scorcha, Kombi-Rokkit - [130]
Troops2: 10 Ork Boyz, incl. Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole – [100]
Troops3: 10 Ork Boyz, incl. Nob, Power Klaw, Bosspole – [100]
Troops4: 10 Gretchin, Runtherd – [40]
Troops5: 10 Gretchin, Runtherd – [40]

Heavy Support 1: Battlewagon, Deff Rolla, Big Shoota, Grot Riggers– [120]
Heavy Support 2: Battlewagon, Deff Rolla, Big Shoota, Grot Riggers – [120]

Transport 1: Battlewagon, Deff Rolla, Big Shoota, Grot Riggers, Elites1 – [120]
Transport2: Battlewagon, Deff Rolla, Big Shoota, Grot Riggers, Elites2 – [120]
Transport3: Battlewagon, Deff Rolla, Big Shoota, Grot Riggers, Elites3– [120]
Transport4: Trukk, Reinforced Ram, Troops1 - [40]

[TOTAL = 1750]

2 comments:

  1. I have to say, nice list you have there.
    Only thing that bugged me though, I'm not 100% sure about using Gazghkull Thraka in 1750 point game, as it does cost quite alot.. But I don't know anything about tournament lists so I may be wrong.
    Cheers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Werneri. Gazghkull is just great with the one turn of fearless and auto 6" fleet. It really helps the meganobs and small sluggaboy mobs. You're right, he does have a big price tag, but worth it in gold imo.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.