FtW Bloggers Group

Monday 7 June 2010

battle pic


Just a quick picture I took testgaming my tau. I'll be going to a five game tournament next weekend, so I'm honing my skills. I snatched wipe out -victories from both the games I played on Sunday, so it is looking pretty good. The tournament will be the final test for my Ethereal theories. I may end up losing some games because of him, but over the course of the testgaming he has really been shining, his main uses being against shooty armies, where you run the risk of the battlesuits running off the battlefield because of their drones dying.

I'll take my video camera with me, and make a video report of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.