FtW Bloggers Group

Friday 11 June 2010

Painting Novamarines



Hi,

just stuff I´ve been doing alongside my Tau. I found some old Land Speeder Storm conversions I had done, and decided to paint them up. Also there is a test biker for the army. The armylist is gonna be a hybrid biker list, I will put up the list in another post..

Why Novamarines? Well, I really like the color scheme, and the fluff fitted in pretty nice. They are a chapter that has not fought together for a couple of thousand years, since M37, so each company is very unique and independent of one another. I will be making the sixth company, since they are trained to fight on bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.