FtW Bloggers Group

Sunday 13 November 2011

New Venom conversions for my corsair DE...

Photobucket

Alright, here are some pics of the new venoms. I found enough of those eldar grav tank wind shields to make cockpits for all my venoms. Now, I think it will be easier for anyone to instantly recognise my skimmers as venoms.

An idea of the side profile of one of these venoms

Photobucket

I personally like the fact that the front end of the raider chassis has been raised into a more diagonal position. I think it fits in well with dark eldar imagery. Now I'm back to converting the rest of my venoms. Anything to keep me distracted from plunging into a revamp of my necrons with the new codex :D .

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.