FtW Bloggers Group

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Taking Painting Commissions

Hey guys,
     this is just a quick message. I want to say that I now have the time to take painting commissions. This blog shows a wide variety of miniatures painted to different levels by yours truly, and I consider myself a table top painter. All the models I do are intended for the battlefield, and that reflects in my style of painting. If you want a new army, or some additional units into your previous army, quickly painted and onto the gaming boards, then contact me. The price for commissions will depend on the scale of the project (the bigger, the cheaper you'll get per model), the timeframe for the project and the desired painting level. Just shoot me with an email. Here are a couple of pictures to finish it off.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.