FtW Bloggers Group

Friday 17 December 2010

PICTURES: From recent tourney

Here are some pics from that recent tourney I attended. The ugly deathguard are mine, I played something like this:

Librarian

10 th/ss terminators

4x5 tacticals with combi-flamer and las/plas razorbacks

2x Land Raider

I lost my first game against mech guard, won against nids and orks. I placed 8th out of 22. Anyway here are the pics (the librarian on top of my land raider is missing his arm, it fell off in the heat of battle :D ).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.