FtW Bloggers Group

Wednesday 29 July 2009

BT Armylist

Hi,
I've got a tournament coming up this weekend (over 50 gamers) and after getting the new bases painted, I thought I'd share the list. Here is a pic of the force (click it)


Emp. Champion: accept any challenge... 140pts.

Marshal: term. armour lightning claws, teleport homer 140pts.
term. command squad (4): 2 assault cannons 200 pts.

5 terminators: 2 assault cannons 240pts.

5 terminators: 2 assault cannons 240pts.

ven. dread: lascannon, extra, smokes, tank hunter 163pts.

5 crusaders: pistols ccw 80pts.
rhino: extra, smokes 58pts.


5 crusaders: pistols ccw 80pts.
rhino: extra, smokes 58pts.

5 stormtroopers 50pts.

5 stormtroopers 50pts.

1500 pts.

My question for you guys is: should I keep the storm troopers seperate, or merge them. There are missions with 4 and 5 objectives in the tournament, so I was considering trying to have as many scoring units as possible, but are they too weak. I've found that often with the terminator diversion, players never have time to attack the stormtroopers, and if the terminators are gone, than he'll focus on the rhinos, but it is quite a gamble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.