FtW Bloggers Group

Monday 14 May 2012

Nurgle Daemon Prince Painted


Photobucket

I just felt like taking a couple of hours off to paint something. I went to the store and picked up one of the fine cast versions of the Nurgle Daemon Prince. He can join my Daemons army. Who knows, maybe some day I'll do a new Nurgle Death Guard army with him as the leader. Pretty rough look overall. I just wanted to make it a good tabletop model. I think starting from a dark basecoat (charadon granite) wasn't necessarily the best move. Overall, I'm still pretty pleased. The base doesn't have any static grass or stuff like that on it yet. We nicknamed it Fat-Matt. Feel free to comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.