FtW Bloggers Group

Saturday 10 December 2011

1750 Space Wolves Njal list

Photobucket
Hi guys,
I haven't updated in a while. I've never actually played space wolves but I thought I would try my hand at something a little different. Especially since I've been playing xenos for the last summer and autumn. This list isn't meant to be "the best" (you'll probably gonna have to look at Tony K's list for that) but rather something that is interesting to play, and perhaps a little different to play against. I don't think this is a bad list, but I've never played wolves :D. Some CC deathstar might be cool, but Tony doesn't need one, so why would I?

Njal @ 245pts.

5 Wolfguard incl. 1 terminator with cyclone missile launcher, 3 with combi-meltas and powerfists, one with bolter and power fist @ 190pts.

Land Raider Redeemer with multimelta and extra armour @ 265pts.

10 Grey Hunters with 2 meltaguns, wolf banner and power weapon @ 180pts.

7 Grey Hunters with 1 meltagun, wolf banner and power weapon @ 135pts.

Drop Pod @ 35pts.

5 Grey Hunters with 1 meltagun, wolfbanner and power weapon @ 105pts.

Rhino @ 35pts.

5 Grey Hunters with 1 meltagun, wolfbanner and power weapon @ 105pts.

Rhino @ 35pts.

5 Grey Hunters with flamer @ 75pts.

5 Long Fangs with 4 missile launchers @ 115pts.

5 Long Fangs with 4 missile launchers @ 115pts.

5 Long Fangs with 4 missile launchers @ 115pts.

TOTAL @ 1750pts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.