FtW Bloggers Group

Monday 12 April 2010

CSM Lash/Obli spam @ tourney

Photobucket
(right-click -> display image or whatever it is in english; than you'll see the bigger picture)

Hi,
So I attended a 1750 points tourney during Easter with a pretty basic Lash/Obli spam list. I used sorcerers for my lashes (prefer them over daemon princes because they are easier to hide in a rhino). I scored 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss placing me 7th out of 24. I'm pretty happy but the main thought I had after tournament was the over price of the CSM list. It might be just that I was upgrading my units but when looking at any of the IG armies and than looking at my army, it looked like 2000 points of guard and 1500 points of CSM. Anyway I had a blast, and who knows what I'll be doing in the futuree, maybe I'll try using the Space Wolf codex, it seems nice, but people seem to dread the lash/obli list a lot, maybe even too much.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a decent overall placing. :)

    I know exactly what you mean when facing Guard - it's the same as Eldar, as I'm sure you know.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.