FtW Bloggers Group

Monday 11 June 2012

Comission work: Genestealer Cult Magus


Photobucket

I'm sure many writers are wondering what to write about before 6th edition drops. In the meantime, I've got a load of comission work lined up for this summer. Here is one, a genestealer cult magus. I bought one of the new colors for this (genestealer purple) and they didn't seem that different to what I'm used to. Then again, I haven't really looked into fine-tuning stuff like brushes or colour pigment saturation etc..

2 comments:

  1. I think you've hit the nail on the head! "What to write about..?"

    Pretty soon, we'll all be flooding the Blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.