FtW Bloggers Group

Saturday 24 March 2012

Preparing for Adepticon: Converting DE Corsairs

Photobucket

I've been really busy with real life, but I'm pushing to finish my DE army. They need some freehands and conversions to really make them unique. Sry, the picture is not great, but I tried to alter it to the best of my abilities. Here are some basic warriors (corsairs). I sculpted pouches and bags from green stuff for some of them. Combined with the slung rifles on other guys, I think they are a lot more interesting models then the original 2nd ed warriors. Anyway, nothing big in this update. I'm planning on building my display board for the army tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.