FtW Bloggers Group

Wednesday 25 November 2009

My new Eldar Project

Ok so after my weekend tourney I realised that my Templars had just about evolved to as good looking as they could. They were old used models, and I robably would have had to start from scratch. So I picked a new project. I've had these eldars for quite some time. I'm giving it a Exodite world theme, so I'll be maing a ten-man seer council out of the dark elf cold one riders. I'm mixing dark eldars and eldars for the rangers, to get a different feel, and I'm using a count as Eldrad, because I thought his divination would really fit with the nomadic theme. Here are some pics. Feel free to comment




1 comment:

  1. Looks great to me. I especially like the blues on the rangers & dire avengers.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is in no way affiliated with Games Workshop. Any and all Intellectual Property contained on this blog is used without licensed permission from Games Workshop, no harm intended.